Multiple SMS reminder system

Christy

I am not sure if what I am looking for is available.

What I want to be able to do is make an entry into some calendar/planner system that will send an SMS text to various different mobile numbers. E.g. if my daughter is getting out of school early say next Friday I want to be able to put that up on the planner and put in say the Granny's mobile number so she will get a text an hour beforehand. Then I can do the same for my other daughter, or for any of my sons. It would just make planning everything for the family so much easier. It would be great if I could sync it to my iPhone, if that is not asking too much!

In the UK O2 have a device something like that but I can't find anything similar in Ireland.

Hopefully someone out there can help me.

Christy

Not used something like that but check mymemorizer .com (sorry - not allowed post direct links here as I don't have 15 posts as of yet)

If that isnt what you're looking for you could probably get something done up on a site such as scriptlance .com or rentacoder .com (price will most likely get you in such an instance however)

O2 webtexts online will allow you to do this. I use it on a regular basis and it works really well. You may also have a number of webtexts - we have 250 per month - free with your O2 package.

I downloaded an application for my cellphone which work just like what you want but when i already installed it, it doesn't seem to work. I forgot whats that name of it.

Yea, O2 webtext reminders are a very simple way to do this. Not sure if the other operators have similar. Does your phone not have alerts in it's calendar ?

Back