MSc Survey: interested in hearing from folk in Insurance sector on information security

lff12

Hi all
I'm working through the end of my MSc in Technology management and have a lot of interest in information security. I'm especially interested as to how a heavily IT-dependent sector where IT isn't the core business copes with changes in recent years, and especially, the now real threat of insider data theft or external IT security attacks. Curiously, nearly all of the reporting on this is on very large, publicly announced breaches, and there hasn't been much questioning as to how normal and accepted this is.

Anyway, if anyone who operates any kind of brokerage for insurance or life products would like to contribute, please drop here for a survey - https://goo.gl/forms/yvXHIlAsKVy5ikd92
If you want to discuss further - there is a box for email contact in the survey, so you could contact me here, or send my a private message on here. I'd LOVE to hear from many more professionals because at the moment I feel I've only a tiny pool of data to rely on.

Back