Moving away from Goodbody

bmm

I have a few different stocks (with Goodbody) that i have sat on for years. Got a letter from Goodbody today showing they are increasing maintenance fee to €65 for 2016 .
Will it cost me to move , as in , do i need to go to paper and then back to electronic when i find an alternative?

Which broker have the most competitive custody account currently?

I'm with degiro and I'm happy with them at the moment. I only have a small sum invested though, so it was never viable for me to go with more other brokers

Reactions: bmm
I'm with TDdirectinvesting.ie. no maint. fees, flat rates for sales/trades €20 or 15 (if frequent trader). Very happy with TD. It may cost you to switch. I was with Goodbody in the past - rates were eye-watering.

Reactions: bmm
degiro look like the best value but €10 per position to transfer in,
TDdirectinvesting.ie have €0 per position transfer fees but higher transaction fees....

I have a few different stocks (with Goodbody) that i have sat on for years. Got a letter from Goodbody today showing they are increasing maintenance fee to €65 for 2016 .

I'm away from home at the moment so I might've been notified of same. I'm currently paying €25 per quarter for my Davy account, can I ask how much of an increase this is for you?

I'm away from home at the moment so I might've been notified of same. I'm currently paying €25 per quarter for my Davy account, can I ask how much of an increase this is for you?

i think the online service charge from Goodbodys was €25 per year .

Online service is or was €25. Waiting on the increase. Having been through BCP, Dolmen, Fexco and now GSB am getting tired of holding shares. That, charges and the CGT are real disincentives.

Back