Moving all to Halifax

tred

Hi All,
I have about a mortgagte for 100k plus some savings with bank of ireland. I am tempted to move all to Halifax, seem to have good offers etc. Anyone have experience moving to them. I know people here cant negate or promote a lender, but are the offers all most too good to be true.

Tom

Hi Tom,
I moved my savings from Northern Rock in Sept (for obvious reasons) to Rabo and then moved them on to a Halifax Flexi Saver account because they seem to have the best savings rate (5.15% for the first 10,000). Had a little bit of hassle with them but it was really because of data protection. Hubby leaves all the banking stuff to me and hates having to speak to banks on the phone. I opened 4 accounts, (myself, hubby & 2 sons). Am practising my deep voice for when I next have to speak to Halifax about the accounts :)

Hi Tom,
I moved my savings from Northern Rock in Sept (for obvious reasons) to Rabo and then moved them on to a Halifax Flexi Saver account because they seem to have the best savings rate (5.15% for the first 10,000). Had a little bit of hassle with them but it was really because of data protection. Hubby leaves all the banking stuff to me and hates having to speak to banks on the phone. I opened 4 accounts, (myself, hubby & 2 sons). Am practising my deep voice for when I next have to speak to Halifax about the accounts :)

cheers for that. I might give it a go.

Hi Tom,
I moved my savings from Northern Rock in Sept (for obvious reasons)
What obvious reasons? They offer the best demand deposit rate for unlimited amounts over €1K and a 100% guarantee of deposits/interest.

Back