Motor insurance with quinn

sansolde

I have been with Quinn-direct since the past 4 years (motor insurance) and this year before sending off my cheque, did an online quote using same details. The quote came to €85 less and was accepted by Quinn-direct (by phone, after checking with a manager). So the new cheque got sent off straight away..... and still I await my disc and policy. Seven days have elapsed since my last policy finished, four of those days have been spent phoning quinn-direct, to be reassured that yes, my cheque has arrived but nobody seems to know what to do next god love them.
In the meantime, does anybody know what will happen if I take out my car tonight and have an accident? Am I insured or am I not insured, according to quinn?

Had a similar issue a few years ago when I was Quinn. They offer a discounted rate on web to get new customers! However, when i phoned they said they would match etc and no problems. Email them and keep copies of email- refer to dates/ times/ persons spoken to in your email.

Overall, they are very good on customer service- so don't panic!

Just for the record, problem solved after a couple of emails. Fair dues to quinn, my disc + policy were dispatched express post straight away.

Back