Moscow

oslo

We are going to Moscow either from Mid-May, but before the end of June. I'm expecting a baby end of Marcha and can't go before that. Any recommendations for Hotels/B&Bs. Have a 2 year old and all going well 2 month old. Or do you think the city is suitable for the two year old, family are happy for him to stay with them. Is 5 days enough or 7 days to see all.

Hi! I went to Moscow last year...very interesting city but i would say 5 days is plenty...lots of history and art, not sure if a 2 year old is a good idea..have no kids so dont know what you normally do with 2 year olds on holidays! its also a very expensive city, the dearest city i've been to i'd say...we stayed in ahostel cos we were on a budget, again you prob wouldn't stay there with kids...it's definately worth a visit...

The Radisson beside Kievskaya Railway Station is good, and was reasonably priced last time I was there (about two years ago). Some of the other hotels in the city seemed to me to be very expensive, as are many of the restaurants. Moscow is a very expensive city by any standards, so bring plenty of money!

Back