Mortgages and buying and selling homes

M

Mbuck

hi i hope you can help, i've a friend who bought a house with his ex girlfriend, he paid the deposit and all the mortgage repayment, they split up about 2 years ago and things still havent been sorted with the house, (he still paying the mortage etc) basically she willing to sign over now because of the negative equity etc,( it suit her now - found another man to pay her bill!!). Now my friend is living in a house he doesn't want, its near where she lives miles away where he's from, whats his best option, take over the mortgage and sell with a negative equity, dont take over the house and let her hold some responsible...(she has paid zero from day one).. i dont see why she should get off scot free, happy to live another life why my poor friend is left with this debt...he would luv to buy a house in the country where his from but cant now cause he stuck with this. he has asked his solisitor to advise him on what to do but he had not been helpful, i've asked him to change solisitors but because its going on so long he's reluctant.. i would be really grateful if you could help him cause so far he hasnt had much luck...

Re: Mortgage advice

You will get a much better response to your question if you the title of your post in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Any responses to posts with meaningless titles will be removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

Back