Mortgage post bankruptcy

BF2019

Hi,
I was discharged from Bankruptcy in July 2016. Debts included in the bankruptcy with PTSB (unsecured) and Start Mortgages (secured) continue to be reported to both ICB and CCR (as my ex wife didn’t go bankrupt and still lives in the house).
Has anyone had any joy getting the banks to stop reporting them and to correct the record back to the date of either Bankruptcy or discharge?
I can’t get a mortgage as I’m still being reported for these loans, even though both banks have stated that I’m not liable for the debts!!!!
All assistance greatly welcomed.

I can’t get a mortgage as I’m still being reported for these loans,

How long does the Credit Record last?

Surely it should note that you were bankrupt for much longer than 3 years?

If the issue is that you are being shown as having a loan which you don't have, then your should write to the Central Credit Register and find out how to fix it.

Brendan

I believe taking help from IVA or Individual Voluntary Arrangement might work, it is nothing but a type of formal agreement that occurs between two people where person A owes money to person B but knowing whether you are eligible or not is a question that being said considering your situation, it won't hurt if you try it.

Back