AIB Mortgage payments are now being reduced as a result of the write-off

I got my redress of €27,600 and reduced my repayments from€966 to €830 with€164000 roughly left on my mortgage. I wonder what the cheque settlement will be ??

Hi I got my redress today for €23,486 I have a split mortgage it came off our main mortgage not the parked one .Thanks so much to Brendan and team for all your help it means so much .
Wonder now if we will be able to bring the parked lot down now and get out of the split mortgage deal . Any one any ideas on this thanks .
I am in the same position. I hope to find out tomorrow what’s steps are involved . Though I am not entirely sure I will do it

Hi all. My monthly mortgage repayments reduced by €155.03 this morning which I'm very happy with. Is it up to me now to contact AIB about restructuring the mortgage so that I can pay my previous monthly amount and reduce the term of the loan? Or will this be all detailed on how to do this and my options in the letter we are to get before the end of August with the interest owed cheque?

Hi all. My monthly mortgage repayments reduced by €155.03 this morning which I'm very happy with. Is it up to me now to contact AIB about restructuring the mortgage so that I can pay my previous monthly amount and reduce the term of the loan? Or will this be all detailed on how to do this and my options in the letter we are to get before the end of August with the interest owed cheque?
I’m in the same boat, my repayment was reduced as well this month but I did an online transfer to make up the difference. I was going to wait until I got the letter I thought it would give me the option of leaving my repayment as it is now but I guess you don’t presume anything with AIB. I will post again after the call.

Just call the helpline on 01 7715 912 and you'll get straight through to someone who can give you your new repayment.

Back