Mortgage Interest Rate Options Letters

verywhys

Frequent Poster
I am looking to get a copy of some mortgage option letters (redacted) that would have been sent out to customers after a fixed rate on their mortgage expired..... i am looking for AIB letters from 2002 to 2007 or any other bank option letters to use as a comparison with the letter I received.

I would really appreciate anything you might be able to share.

tnegun

Frequent Poster
I should have one from 2009 but if that's of any use to you? I think I've a letter of offer or list or rates from 2007 I remember digging up when getting my complaint together for the prevailing rate issue.

verywhys

Frequent Poster
I should have one from 2009 but if that's of any use to you? I think I've a letter of offer or list or rates from 2007 I remember digging up when getting my complaint together for the prevailing rate issue.
Anything you have would be great......the more i have to compare the better.......thanks a mil

verywhys

Frequent Poster
Thanks for that @Robbie R........i think you are spot on.......i would really like to see a copy of a letter earlier than 2007 to see how it was worded

verywhys

Frequent Poster
Just one last bump to see if anyone can help.......

Does anybody have a mortgage rate options letter from before 2007?

Thanks again.....

LolaG19

Hi verywhys I’ll check when I am at home this evening. There may be one at home in my SAR file.