Morrell in naas?

frunzy

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this estate. Looking at buying a house there but just hoping that theres not too many houses rented, one or two gardens look a bit overgrown. They're prob fine but its a big decision to make ie moving house and we don't want to make a mistake. The house is really nice so we're wondering why the people are moving!
Thanks

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this estate. Looking at buying a house there but just hoping that theres not too many houses rented, one or two gardens look a bit overgrown. They're prob fine but its a big decision to make ie moving house and we don't want to make a mistake. The house is really nice so we're wondering why the people are moving!
Thanks

I know a couple of people living in the estate who all really like it but there are definitely a lot of rented houses in the area. Houses a bit on the small side so most people have just moved on to larger houses. Anyone I know living there though has no problems with anyone renting (so far) Good Luck

Just live around the corner from Morrell. Nice private area as in all of Naas you will get rented houses close by

Thanks for replies, might take the usual late night spin around the estate at weekend to see if theres any undesireables.

Hi there,
My mum lives there, and I must say iit is a really nice place to live - I even concidered buying there myself...
There are rented houses ut to be honest it is mainly residential.. The house next to my mum is rented but she has never had one bad thing to say about the tennents....
In the middle of the estate there is a small green area, some kids play there but are moved along quite quickly a as there is a park very near by....
Drive around some evening, and on the week end and you'll get a good feel for the estate...

Oldtown is nicer than morell. Many houses are rented there. Some areas are better than others, but it doesn't really look bad. I would go there in the evenings, nights and have a look.

Anyway, a great place to live. Naas is a great town, with everything you may need, including good commuting options from sallins station.

Back