Morgatage Restructure

MrRedic

Hope I'm in the right forum here apologies if I'm not but a search did not show me anything and I left my glasses in work, Here is my question about 3 and a half years ago after finding ourself in dire financial difficulties and amassing arrears we had our morgatage Restructured basically they parked some and wrote of some to lower our repayments, we have not missed a payment scince then with the exception of a partial payment being two days late, will the Restructure and late partial payment have affected our credit score, we have no other loans or debt scince 2010
Many thanks

Really the quickest way to know for sure is to request a copy of your (plural) ICB reports. It'll cost 6 euro each.

The restructure shouldn't count, as it's agreed with the bank. However the write off will have, but might only remain for 5 years.
The 2 days won't impact. Banks only report once per month, and if it was sorted by their reporting date it won't appear. Most lenders have a grace period before it gets reported in any event to allow for administration delays and clearing cycles.

Regardless of ICB, your mortgage lender will calculate your credit score based on extra data they have if you wanted to additional finance there.

Back