Money burning a hole in my pocket

P

paper

Hello,

This is my first tread. I have some €40,000.00 which I would like to invest in property. I almost purchased in Cape Verdi, but in recent weeks I have been "put off" in doing do. A good friend recommends that I look into Poland as investment potential is good here. Wroclaw is where I would like to buy but after a few weeks for relentless searching on the internet for information or property for sale I have found nothing. Would anyone know of a company dealing or selling in Wroclaw? I would really appreciate the help.

Firstly, is your pension up to scratch and are you otherwise debt free? If so why wouldn't you consider somewhere closer to home?

Do you already own your own house? If not then that should arguably be your first property investment. If you do then you should be aware of the risks inherent in concentrating most or all of your wealth in a single asset class and might be better off diversifying (e.g. into equities and other investments with different risk/reward profiles etc.).

Sorry I should have said that I have a small mortgage and have a lot of equity in my house. Also I have a large pension set up and do not wish to add to it at this moment. I’ don’t have any debts other than my mortgage am just looking to invest in property long term. I have looked at various property investments at home and abroad, and Poland seems to come out on top as a long term investment. I am looking for some guidance on who to deal with in Wroclaw. I should have also said that I have between €40,000 and €80,000 to invest and ideally I am looking to buy off plan in state payments.

Back