Mom's 70th birthday

deanwood

hi

my mom is 70 in December and I was wondering does anyone have any ideas for presents, she is a young 70th year old;) !

How about a trip away..Maybe a city break to somewhere she has always wanted to go......Or a few nights away in a nice hotel being pampered ..

I did that a couple of years ago I brought her to New york and I just sent my mom and dad to Inchedoney a few months ago!!
I just bought a house so cash is a bit limited!

Surprise family dinner with ALL the relatives, best present she could ever get, photographer also

well I am trying to get my brother home (he is in Oz) but he doesn't seem to be interested in coming home for it(even though if he does come home it will be around Xmas so there are 2 reasons to come home!!)

Hi in regards to your moms present i think you might try making her a video with messages from all her friends and family ask your brother for a message via webcam if possible turn it into a dvd. Then have a small dinner party for her and play her the video it will last a lifetime.She will appreciate all the effort. Another suggestion if you want to go the party route how about organize a sort of reunion fort her get together some of her friends she hasnt seen for years and give her a this is your life type of party.She'd love it

Back