Millwood Villas, Raheny

I

interyu

I recently viewed a property in Millwood Villas, Raheny & would be very interested to hear any opinions about the area in general.

Is it rough?

Are there kids hanging around?

Hi
I am originally from Raheny but haven't heard of Millwood Villas. Where exactly in Raheny is it and I may be able to advise you

I recently viewed a property in Millwood Villas, Raheny & would be very interested to hear any opinions about the area in general.

Is it rough?

Are there kids hanging around?

Have you looked at the area at different times of the day, including the late evening? I think you may find there are a few undesireable inhabitants.

Is Millwood Villas the road that links the Tonlegee Road (Millbrook Junction) and the top of Edenmore (Concorde end)? If it is I wouldn't really call it Raheny. The postal code is Raheny i.e. Dublin 5 but it's not "Raheny". As for what's it like I couldn't really tell you. It seems like a quiet street but Edenmore has a rough reputation. I used to use the shops etc when I was younger (lived at home) and I would never go there at night as gangs used to hang around there (like everywhere else I guess) and it felt a bit menancing but it seems a little quieter now.

Yeh millwood villas is Edenmore not Raheny.
Agree with MB05, wouldn't have had the best reputation a few years ago but it has probably grown up a lot now.

Antimonarch is right. Edenmore is a housing estate in Raheny. Our family lived in Millwood Villas until the late 1990s. It’s a private housing scheme just off the Woodbine Road (the Woodbine Rd stops at Edenmore near the Concorde pub). Our official address was Millwood Villas, Off Tonlegee Rd, Raheny, Dublin 5. Big chicken is 100% incorrect, Millwood is not in Edenmore. A big clue lies in the address.....Edenmore Park, Edenmore Avenue. Edenmore is a 1960s Dublin Corporation estate. Millwood is a private housing development built in the 1970s. Trust me, we lived there!

Yours Sincerely
Rosaleen

11 years later, I doubt the OP is still pondering the question!

LMAO :D :D :D

I'd actually like the original poster to come back and share their experiences, if they bought there and if they didn't, to perhaps tell us why not :)

Back