Might Be Of Use To Sum1 - Cheap Leather Chair

N

neonitrix

Sorry if these type of messages arent supposed to be posted here if so please delete.

I was looking for a cheap office chair to replace the one I have as it was killing my back.

Got mine this morning sitting on it now - its quite comfy - with good back support - only took 20 minutes to put together.

The Order code is:

QAH-MATRIX

[broken link removed]

Enlarged Photo
[broken link removed]

The total price is €66.54 including delivery & Vat, You get to try it out for 30 days b4 you buy, if you dont like it they will come and collect it for free.

*Again if this is not to be posted here I am sorry & please delete, I only wanted to share the bargain I found incase anyone was out shopping for a new office chair*

tks

Neonitrix/Edward :)
P.S. I dont work for or have anything to do with Viking Direct In any way

looks very comfy, enjoy it, Must keep viking direct in mind for future purchases.......

Do make sure to do your stretch exercises if you stuck in front of AAM all day!!

I do get aches and pains as well using the PC/laptop and find a good walk around our very big building keeps me supple...

Stobear

stobear, you have been posting here for a while are we aloud to post bargains that we find. as I tend to find quite a few of them on my travels, including my best yet simpsons season 3 dvd for 18 euros but sadly that one is finished.

yes chair is comfy enough to fall asleep in altho I was working last night so that might have something to do with it.

neonitrix :)

Would you beleive I have only read the posting guidelines just now, dont tell the mods or admins (or worse still, Brendan) or I'll be banned. I just picked up the 'tone' of the site by lurking for a few months before registering.

Anyway, I didn't see anything that says you couldn't post this type of recommendation and I presume this is the intent of this section. There are many posts looking for recommendations for services etc so I assume this falls into that catagory. If you have a vested interest (or not) in vikingdirect then it might be helpful to state this to ensure the reader know exactly where you are coming from.

Apologies in advance if I misled anyone

Stobear

Posting Guidelines

Yes, we are very happy to have regular users highlight good deals or good services that they identify. The only time these sort of post are not acceptable is if they are a blatant ad for a product or service by an unknown poster.

Thanks
tedd

thanks tedd,

what ever I see I will post

Neonitrix

Will Viking direct deliver all over the country or just Dublin?

Vanilla - they will deliver anywhere in Ireland. :)

I am so happy with mine that I have ordered two more :)

Neonitrix

Have that Viking chair myself. Highly recommended! Tip when ordering from Viking -- they tack on a mysterious "insurance" fee to the invoice. I always cross it out and pay just the item charge (plus VAT). Never a problem. I probably wouldn't have a problem with this if they offered it as an option, but there you go, I never pay unsolicited charges.

Re: Might Be Of Use To Sum1 - Cheap Leather Chair.

We bought one of these chairs (the £49.95 Stg) one and its very comfortable. Needless to say its not real leather but something similar. The Irish catalogue shows same on page 833 @ €79.99 and €94.99

If anyone's thinking of buying you should use the ring and reserve service to see if they are in stock and they don't have to be delivered :)

I have just looked at the invoice I received and I cant see any insurance thingy on it

Also when ordering from Viking it may be best to ring them as they will add in sum freebies - I got 500 tea bags and a small mini black & white telly/radio combo things for free.

Their Phone Number Is : 1800 444455

Neonitrix :)

looks like a good deal

Neonitrix,
I've been looking around to upgrade my home computer chair. The one you pointed out looks like a good deal.
According to the link the chair is €49.99.
Assuming VAT @ 21%, total €60.50.
If you weren't charged a "mystery" insurance charge, was delivery listed @ €6.50?
Do you know if delivery charge is the same for any part of the country?

Re: looks like a good deal

yes the delivery charge is about 5 euros, and its next day delivery anywhere outside dublin.

Order over the phone and you can get a free B&W telly/radio combo thingy, by asking them to add item YD9-PRDESIGNTV to your order

Chance your arm when ordering and ask are there any other freebies and my mum just ordered one for herself and they knocked off the delivery charge as a once off.

Soon you'll be able to tell an AAM poster by their chair. This is a serious bargain and there aren't too many of those around!

The best thing about the is if you sit in it and spin it will keep spinning then you can stand up and try and walk around and fall over.

tis a good. - who need a merry go round when you can have one of these

Also bought goodies from Viking direct.

Excellent service and prices, which gives good transparency on what local office supply outlets are marking up.

Watch out for the unit amonts you are ordering though! Does anybody want to buy 90 surplus boxes of paperclips?

Viking is a great company - bringing American-style service to a small market. I don't know how they do it: competitive prices, efficient and courtous delivery; great customer service. A model for everyone who wants to succeed in a very competitive environment. I only hope that their business model can manage to extend to a Europe-wide base so that they can continue to serve local markets like Ireland in the way that they do.

Fair play to yez, Viking!

bargai

i like them too,great service and all ,i got the chair but some stuff such as tape dispensers can be dear ,i paid 30 euro for one not worth 15 euro but as it was damaged in transit they gave it to me for 12 which was great

Re: bargai

jeez dave, damaged in transit? send it back!

Re: bargai

the box was 10 times the size of the dispenser and no packing foam,i rang them they knocked it down to 12,there you go
:rollin

Back