Might be of interest to somebody selling their home in Meath?

ney001

[broken link removed]

This was posted today on the etenders website. Basically meath Co Council looking to purchase houses in Meath area.

It's for Meath co council to allocate uder Social Housing. How do I know if empty houses around me get sold to the council for this?

It's for Meath co council to allocate uder Social Housing. How do I know if empty houses around me get sold to the council for this?

I would hope that data protection would prevent such details being in the public domain. I assume if you were dead set on finding out if a particular house was sold to the council you could check the land registry to see who purchased it?.

Quite frankly I don't think it's anybody's business but that just me!

extract "Priority may also be given to newly constructed dwellings "

Must be some developer up there with a couple of random houses unsold in various estates that he has organised for the council to buy. Of course they have to go through the etenders process first.

anyone know how this works and how much they are offering!and how long the process works.... this could be the answer to prayers

I would hope that data protection would prevent such details being in the public domain. I assume if you were dead set on finding out if a particular house was sold to the council you could check the land registry to see who purchased it?.

Quite frankly I don't think it's anybody's business but that just me!

it's most definitely in peoples interests to know who is purchasing around them, especially if it is for social housing.

Back