Microsoft contact

Slim

Hi all. I have been having a problem with MS Teams. I purchased Teams Essentials as Teams free version ceased in April. I seem to have Teams as part of my Office 365 subscription but it doesn't facilitate breakout rooms. Essentials would but I can't get it to open for me. I keep getting sent to complicated pages which don't enlighten me. I can't even seem to get a chat but I really would like to talk to a human!

Any ideas for getting a human on the phone?

I don't think Microsoft do phone technical support to Joe public. Back in the day they charged big money for it and would only talk to the designated employee the company, who had completed the MS course on the product.

Update: got through to a human, on chat, I think, but he couldn't sort it but he did explain why I can't get it to work. I will try to cancel the subscription and go another way.

There's seems to a few reasons it might not work.

Microsoft and Office and Office 365 has become a real pita. No sooner than you get a feature, it's changed or removed, or the license changes.

Their online help and documentation seems to be written by the same people who used to write the manuals for VCRs. Their helpdesk Q&A never seen to have an answer.

Back