Microsoft Access (need software for course revision)

Gypsy girl

Please help! I'm currently completing a Computer Applications Course which I'm enjoying very much. I've just finished Word and Excel exams and due to a lot of home revision I got good grades.

I've now started Access but can't put in the revision as I don't have the software on my PC. (it's so expensive to buy). I have Microsoft Works Database but I find this is insufficiant for what I'm covering on the course.

Sorry to be so long winded but would anyone know if it's possible to get a copy of the software or is this illegal? I would'nt want to break any laws.
Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you.

Installing a copy from an existing Access user is generally illegal. You might find that your college has a deal with MS to allow students to acquire software at little or no cost.

There are also free options if you don't have to use Microsoft Access (for example if you could use a SQL database instead or use OpenOffice's similar db app?)

Thank you for your replies. RainyDay, unfortunately that option is not available to me. Bankrupt, I've tried to download OpenOffice but it says it takes 15 hours to download! all If want is the Database am I doing something wrong when downloading? I really need this for my revision.

Try the evaluation version & it will work fine for 60 days.
I think 60 days are more than enough to prepare for your exam.

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

Office Enterprise 2007 includes:
Office Word 2007, Office Excel 2007, Office PowerPoint 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Publisher 2007, Office Access 2007, Office InfoPath 2007, Office Groove 2007, Office OneNote 2007, Office Communicator 2007, Integrated Enterprise Content Management, Integrated Electronic Forms, and Advanced Information Rights Management and Policy Capabilities

You will need a working hotmail email address to download this.

Back