Meteor or Vodafone for Nokia N95

Luckycharm

Just looking for some quick advice, I am a bill pay cust with Vodafone and due an upgrade. I am very keen on getting an Nokia N95 if I upgrade with Vodafone it is €339/349 but if I switch to Meteor it would be €169 on the sameish price plan.
Someone said that Meteors coverage is not great, broadband will be slow and not sure they have 3G (not sure what diff that makes not a techie). I do like Vodafone as good coverage and they free texts online. Any reasons not to change?

Meteor also have 300 freetexts a month on line though the website can be slow at times. I never really had a problem with the coverage. If I had a problem in an area so did others on different networks.

I mainly buying it for the camera to be honest and the big memory. I get 300 free texts with vodafone- the guy in the Meteor shop had no clue whether I got that with Meteor :eek: Carphone warehouse said the internet coverage was poor with Meteor and might not be as easy to use abroad with other networks?

I'm on Meteor, no problems with coverage. No problem roaming. Have used in the US, Australia, Egypt, Europe....

Back