Merry Christmas To All At AAM

Lex Foutish

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the site. I hope you all enjoy the festive season, in spite of the doom and gloom that's all around us. I'll toast you all with a pre-Christmas drink in the Long Valley between here and then. :)

Next time you're up in the city give me a shout and I'll buy you a pint of Guinness. :D

Oh, and happy Christmas to all.

Happy Christmas one and all. Finished yesterday... will have work over the Xmas, but at home. Bought meself my xmas present today. Some lovely little arty shops up in the George's arcade area for those who want summit a little different. Not too pricey either, and the shop assistants were nic for a change. There are some benefits to recession!

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas to all contributors from someone who enjoys the site and finds the information of great help. Browtal

Enjoy the celebrations and lets hope we will be "asking about money" in a more positive way in 2012.

Happy Christmas. Thanks to all for the advise during the year.

PS If anyone sent me a PM and thinks I'm ignoring them, I'm not! Seem to have trouble sending replys back.

Nah- one of the things I like about Purple is his ability to flirt indiscriminately...male or female...you know what I'm talking about!;)

God no, next Friday.

Ye see that; a comment made about flirting by another poster about another poster and Vanilla thinks about me straight away. What was said doesn’t matter. :cool:

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the site. I hope you all enjoy the festive season, in spite of the doom and gloom that's all around us. I'll toast you all with a pre-Christmas drink in the Long Valley between here and then. :)

Lex, m'man..found myself across the road from Beamish in The Oval last weekend and decided to try a quart of Beamish...and it wasn't bad at all :eek:. Not saying I'm converted, but it was darn good.

It would be nice to have an AAM hook-up in the new year.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Lex, m'man..found myself across the road from Beamish in The Oval last weekend and decided to try a quart of Beamish...and it wasn't bad at all :eek:. Not saying I'm converted, but it was darn good.

It would be nice to have an AAM hook-up in the new year.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

That's amazing, Firefly! I was only in the Oval about 3 weeks ago for the first time in about 25 years. The last time I was there, I popped in for wan, on my way to Sir Henry's...... and that's been closed a while now. I'd forgotten what a fabulous spot the Oval is. One of the coziest pubs in Town! Glad you liked the quart of Beamish. Maybe they'll change the name of the Oval now to "The Road To Damascus!" ;)

If we had an AAM hook-up, would we have to invite Purple as well? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back