means tested for j.a recently and wondering does anyone know how much i would get?

triciamonty

was means tested for j.a recently and wondering does anyone know how much if anything would i get...my wife earns 380 gross -our only income.... no kids.[yet]...our mortgage is 780 per month.. very little savings... anyone any idea ??

Re: means tested for j.a recently and wondering does anyone know how much i would get

On the information you give you should get approx 150 however PRSI/SDuperannuation/Union Dues would be deducted from your wife's gross earnings so it could be more- the amount of mortgage would not be taken into acccount as that is an outgoing and the means test is focused on income

Re: means tested for j.a recently and wondering does anyone know how much i would get

same things happening with me..days reduced so now earning 250 for a 3 day week, husband is out of work awhile now and is having troubles tracking down his p45 (as someones accountant never put him the books)so i am having to pay a 650 mortgage and all other bills! took all day last week to be seen in the SW office and i heard there is a 5 week backlog on payments?? i was told to expect about 43-48 euro per day, does that change if you have a qualified adult as a dependant?

On the information you give you should get approx 150 however PRSI/SDuperannuation/Union Dues would be deducted from your wife's gross earnings so it could be more- the amount of mortgage would not be taken into acccount as that is an outgoing and the means test is focused on income
if i applied for that mortgage interest supplement thing would i get anything ?

As your wife is in full-time employment, you are not entitled to Mortgage Interest Supplement.

Back