Maynooth - Moyglare village

Realta

I am interested in possibly buying a house in moyglare village maynooth.Wondering what the area is like.We are a young family with children in Gaelscoil,concerned about traffic in the morning to work and school as we would have to go through the town.Any advice appreciated on this area.Thank you.

Maynooth is a great place to live but the traffic is an absolute nightmare in the morning , if you went the opposite way of the town so out of moyglare village and turn left and go towards kilcloon you would come out at the avenue on Main Street and then go down the lane way and come out on the left of Brady’s. Apart from the traffic it’s great!

What's difference / benefits between Maynooth and local towns - Celbridge : Leixlip / lucan ?

Traffic will be bad in all of those towns. I’m from Maynooth so I’m slightly biased. I have a dog and love having the college to walk around at night and feel safe. I know the other towns have parks but for me having the college and carton is great. I don’t think Lucan has a train station if it’s something that you commute to work. I did live in Celbridge for a few years couldn’t fault it either!

Back