Marx Computers in Fairview

CMK

Am thinking of buying a computer from them - has anyone used them before - just happened to pass by them and found them very helpful & liked them but never heard of them before then and wondered has anyone used them.

Thanks

Second that. Never bought a computer from them but have bought parts and found the service excellent. They have been there for years and seem to know their stuff.

Bought PC from them previously and was happy enough. However their prices where not as competitive as others when I shopped around and ended up buying pc of [broken link removed] pays to shop around, although that was 2 years ago Have bought other items like external hard drives from Marx but its been a while since bought anything from there recently

Found them to be helpful enough

I've dealt with them for years and referred family who've bought PCs. I had my laptop repaired and they were very friendly, helpful and very reasonable. I've also bought loads of peripherals over the years and always shopped around at the time and found them to be the cheapest. I've used pixmania a few times for camera stuff etc and found them really hard to deal with if anything went wrong with your order - a camera went missing with DHL, took months to get a refund. Anyhow, can't recommend Marx highly enough as you can just pick up the phone and talk to them or call in. My husband's work use them and I think get great discounts for large orders / repeat business etc, they're a university so have a limited budget and find Marx the best for reliablity & cost

Thanks to everyone for their replies. Decision made - going there on Saturday morning to buy computer.

Thanks

Back