Managing agents - any recommendations?

damngoodcoffee

Hi, I’m a director in an owners management company in Dublin south city. My fellow directors and I are looking to appoint a new managing agent to look after after our apartment complex. We’re looking in particular for someone with a chartered surveyor background and who is experienced in dealing with apartment defects. Is anyone on here having a very good experience with their current managing agent and could they recommend? Please PM me if you‘d prefer not to post here. Any recommendations would be gratefully received. Thanks!

You're really looking for a good handyman. These guys are making roughly €250/300 a day and have plenty of time for themselves and their families. Not easy to get a good one of these guys, you'll pay plenty for a good one. Oh, they're in demand.

Hi, I’m a director in an owners management company in Dublin south city. My fellow directors and I are looking to appoint a new managing agent to look after after our apartment complex. We’re looking in particular for someone with a chartered surveyor background and who is experienced in dealing with apartment defects. Is anyone on here having a very good experience with their current managing agent and could they recommend? Please PM me if you‘d prefer not to post here. Any recommendations would be gratefully received. Thanks!

Hi damngoodcoffee,

Welcome to AAM.

In line with Posting Guideline 5A please refrain from encouraging Private Messaging for some of the following reasons:

5A Guidelines for Professional Advisors e.g. mortgage brokers, accountants, architects, etc.

Askaboutmoney welcomes professional advisors to post in their own name on topics relating to their area of expertise. You are welcome to put in your website as part of your signature. If you do not have a website, you can put in your email address instead. Many professional contributors have got useful business through askaboutmoney and, of course, many users have found good professional advisors through askaboutmoney. It is very easy for a user to assess the quality of a professional advisor from reading their posts on askaboutmoney.It is also educational for other users. For these reasons, you must post the replies publicly, rather than by Private Message. The main principle is "No advertising". Do not send Private Messages to users, except in reply to their PM to you. Do not invite the poster to contact you. Do not invite posters to send you a Private Message. Do not include your contact details on any post not relating directly to your area of professional advice. Do not use a slogan in your signature "e.g. Ireland's best advisor". It may be better to contribute to other discussions through a separate account. Send a Private Message to me and I will set up a separate user name for you. Example: Liam Ferguson

Back