Management company won't let me put up wireless antenna

Re: Wireless Broadband

It is Clubman but Sat broadband is an expensive half baked solution.

It is Clubman but Sat broadband is an expensive half baked solution.

I know that there are some oddities with latencies and proxy compression of data but if there's no other broadband option (as was the case for an associate of mine running his software development contracting/consultancy business from his home in Kildare) then it may be worth considering. Anyway, I think that we're getting off the point of the original topic...

Coincidentally, I just got a letter from my management company in the aftermath of the recent AGM (which I was unable to attend) which, among other things, informs residents that the erection of satellite dishes in any circumstances (i.e. not just at the front with or without planning permission) is prohibited by the management agreement. They say that existing dishes must be removed and if they are not then the management company will do so and bill the householder for the expense (I'm sure that there could be potential issues of trespass etc. here!). News to me but thankfully it doesn't affect me either. I can see some fun and games between certain residents and their management company in the next few months!

management company won't allow.....

Hi piggy!
There is a related topic discussed under

which might be interesting.

Back