Malaga airport transportation

g1g

Hi,

can anyone recommend a shuttle bus company in Malaga aiport to resort. One that they may have used before and is reliable.

Thanks!

Hi,

can anyone recommend a shuttle bus company in Malaga aiport to resort. One that they may have used before and is reliable.

Thanks!

I used these www.malagatransfer.co.uk who were very reliable. However, I used a taxi on the way back and it was cheaper and just as easy.I was travelling to and from the port of Malaga.

Slim

Why not cross through the car park and out to the train station across the road. That's what I do. Bring a pocketful of coins for the ticket machine. Which resort are you going to?

its for my elderly parents so don't think they'll go to train station. Resort is fuengirola

40-50 euro taxi one-way - depending day/night, luggage, which end of F'ola etc

a2b transfers from Malaga airport to Fungirola costs €36 return for two people so judge it on that. I have used them before in Portugal and they are very reliable

Hi, Try solholidayservices, I used them in April and they were a lot cheaper than a taxi and couldnt fault the vehicles.
Ben

Pity they cant take the train , its frequent ,fast ,clean and reliable - and the fare is only €2.80.

Back