Making offer to a receiver

peemac

I was looking at a property for my pension fund that was due to go to auction on Thursday but it has been withdrawn.

there was an issue with documentation and it will probably be listed in Oct.

Do you know if a receiver would entertain an offer beforehand? (I know what the issue was and it is not major, it just couldn't be changed in time)

Yes you can buy befour it goes too auction.they will save on auctioneer fees if done that way too.
Thanks - but would a receiver entertain an offer or do they need to show they obtained the best price by putting it through an auction. I know what the amv was set at and would be happy at that price.

Thanks - but would a receiver entertain an offer or do they need to show they obtained the best price by putting it through an auction. I know what the amv was set at and would be happy at that price.

If happy with that,make the offer and go from there.
The agent will need too check with the bank which can take a couple of days

Most properties in good locations sell at auction for in excess of AMV.I very much doubt receiver would entertain bid at AMV.

Most properties in good locations sell at auction for in excess of AMV.I very much doubt receiver would entertain bid at AMV.
Tenanted property either was unsold or was sold at amv in yesterday's bidx1 auction. I only saw two that went slightly over the amv.

Vacant possession properties mostly went for over the amv. It was interesting to see the difference.

Back