Making an Offer!

wwjjd - on Myhome - if you search sales by the town - it's the first house at the bottom showing as sale agreed. If it is Vincent Finnegans then I have the right house! :)

Some opinions on an offer on a house.

Planning on making an offer on a 3 bed semi detached in south Dublin. It is on the market for €370,000 - there has been an offer of €330,000 which was rejected. Estate agent said they will sell for €350,000 - so we plan to offer €340,000 - good, bad, indifferent?

Thanks!

If you want my advice then I would hold and not buy for a few years yet. Although it does depend on a persons circumstances. Anything around €300,000 is a ridiculous price for a 3 bed semi detached regarldess of where it is. This is way overpriced, it not too late to drop out of this OP. Look at what happened over the last 10 years and think again before you buy the house .....

If you want my advice then I would hold and not buy for a few years yet. Although it does depend on a persons circumstances. Anything around €300,000 is a ridiculous price for a 3 bed semi detached regarldess of where it is. This is way overpriced, it not too late to drop out of this OP. Look at what happened over the last 10 years and think again before you buy the house .....

Totally agree.

Back