majorca - palma

we,ve rented a house in pollenca ( old town ) for 775 for seven nights , i consider that pretty good , always prefer a traditional settlement to a modern purpose built coastal resort , only fifteen minutes to port de pollenca anyway

I have been to Pollenca Old Town and climbed the steps. It's nice. However the Pinewalk at Port de Pollenca is stunning.

can anyone recommend a taxi company , we hope to avoid the bus from palma airport to pollensa as we have a one year old

thanks

spent a week in majorca from 11 th to 18 th , loved it , thought pollenca was a very charming old town , actually preferred it to puerto pollenca , spent one day at the beach in puerto pollenca , another day at cal san vincent is nicer but nicest beach of all is up in the very north corner of formentor , the hilly climb to formentor is spectacular , spent one day in alcudia old town but didnt get to puerto alcudia , spent our final day in palma city , very impressed by it , much bigger than i had expected , managed without a car , just got a taxi the first night from the airport to pollenca but after that , buses brought us everywhere we needed to go including back to palma

puig de maria monastery in pollenca is a tough climb but well worth it , better than the calvary steps IMO , the pine walk in puerto pollensa is nice but over rated IMO

PS

if anyone is going to majorca , i can recommend conde transfer taxi service , 76 euro from the airport to the town of pollensa or puerto pollensa , not bad for a 45 minute journey at 10.30 pm

Last edited:
Back