Maintaining pension from overseas

Discussion in 'Public sector pensions' started by cooley72, Oct 13, 2016.

  1. cooley72

    cooley72 New Member

    Hi. I'm resigning from the HSE to go live permanently in Australia. I'm 44 years old with 17years service between civil service and HSE. Should I maintain my PRSI contributions when in Australia or just save into an Australian pension fund. Any advice to maximise my pension would be appreciated.