Magical Sporting Moment - 9 Dart Finish

Really enjoyed the Darts this year.
A lot of younger more disciplined players getting into the game. The standard rises every year.

Pretty class it was. Loved the way Gary Anderson was quick to congratulate him, lovely to see it. I was hoping Gary would win, but Lewis deserved it over the course of the match. Best final in years.

It's not even proper darts - they don't even drink while playing

Given that the rule is that for it to be a sport "The participant has to wear protective headgear and/or break a sweat" darts is a game, not a sport.
The rule dates back to a time a few years back when I made it up one evening in a pub.

Given that the rule is that for it to be a sport "The participant has to wear protective headgear and/or break a sweat" darts is a game, not a sport.
The rule dates back to a time a few years back when I made it up one evening in a pub.

Which, I presume, means that the Dublin football team doesn't participate in sport either! :p

So lingerie modelling must be a sport then?

I was breaking a bit of a sweat during the last "event" I observed I can tell you :)

I assumed it was intentional !?

In that case, the orginal riposte was really very weak :p

Back