AIB Lucky 300 - cheque received

Woo-hoo! Post arrived late today, but the 5K cheque arrived ... the process begins!

Wat does this mean , AIB next steps

Attachments

• 1025B39D-F43B-4A7D-A285-CF22342C7732.png
    1025B39D-F43B-4A7D-A285-CF22342C7732.png
    1 MB · Views: 260
Hi All, new to here and I have not been keeping a close eye on the AIB tracker redress. We did receive the 1,615 about two years ago and yesterday got a cheque in the post for 5k. (Which I had no idea was coming..) It also states that in 2 months time the remainder shall arrive.. We have our mortgage of 180K since 2006. We have always been on a fixed rate. My question here is in relation to the lucky 300 are we part of this group? What makes us luckier than the rest who are also due refunds? Apologies in advance for my naivety as I am playing catch up on developments Thanks.

Hi All, new to here and I have not been keeping a close eye on the AIB tracker redress. We did receive the 1,615 about two years ago and yesterday got a cheque in the post for 5k. (Which I had no idea was coming..) It also states that in 2 months time the remainder shall arrive.. We have our mortgage of 180K since 2006. We have always been on a fixed rate. My question here is in relation to the lucky 300 are we part of this group? What makes us luckier than the rest who are also due refunds? Apologies in advance for my naivety as I am playing catch up on developments Thanks.

Back