Lucinda "Courage" Poster, Suggest posters in the same style for other candidates?

ajapale

George Hook on Newstalk reported that Lucinda Creighton has erected posters consisting simply of her first name "Lucinda" and the word "Courage" with no photo and a tiny FG logo.

Would any AAMers suggest posters in the same style for other candidates?

Lucinda Creighton has erected posters consisting simply of her first name "Lucinda" and the word "Courage" with no photo and a tiny FG logo.
She could have gone with "Cretin". I'm surprised she didn't go with "could somebody please think of the children".

I remember, years ago, when his father's secrets were being revealed in a tribunal, Sean Haughey was running for election.

Whereas all other candidates had posters in the form ..

First Name
Last Name

.. his were ..

Sean
Haughey

Leo. Nuisance.

Or some potential candidates:

Ivor. Seriously

Ivan. Desperate

Fintan. Later

Maninx Flynn

I see here Mannix Flynn performing ‘The Dublin Rap’ as part of his campaign. Perhaps ‘Firestarter’ by the Prodigy would be more appropriate?

Mary Lou can do the business for you. SF:Simple answers for a complicated world, whatever the question is, the answer is "No".

I see here Mannix Flynn performing ‘The Dublin Rap’ as part of his campaign. Perhaps ‘Firestarter’ by the Prodigy would be more appropriate?

Brilliant , fell around the place laughing !

Hope he doesn't manage to track you down though.

Back