LPT payment 2017

Meath Lady

Hi I am just enquiring if anybody has had their 2017 LPT taken from there bank account on 21st March 2017 as mine wasn't .

Yea I had forgotton it last year so I marked it on calendar for this year. Has not been taken so I will probably have to get on to them. Was it taken on 21st.

Yea I just looked at my account online and it looks like I hadn't a payment set up so I have emailed them. I thought that if my payment was taken as a single direct debit in the past I had nothing to do that it would be taken automatically. Anyway thanks to all who let me know theirs had been deducted as I just thought maybe Revenue were late taking it. I will get onto this tomorrow. Thanks

Mine was also taken on March 21st. However last year it was taken twice, first on march 21st and again on March 24th.
I had done a personal tax return in early March and was due a refund. They deducted the LPT from the refund even though it was already paid. Some battle to get it back and there were 2 propertys involved. I won't be so quick to do a tax return in future

Yes mine was also taken on 21st March 2017 and then a letter 2 weeks later outlining how they were going to stop it from another income source. I rang Revenue to inform them of their mistake and reluctantly it was agreed that there must be a cock up in their system. Mind you this was after they putting up the argument that anyone and everyone else were to blame. It was finally agreed that there would be no stoppages by mistake or otherwise. I pay my bills as they arise but only once. No letter of apology though.

I pay my property tax with the Annual SEPA Debit every year. This year I forgot it was coming up and didn't have enough in the account to cover the payment. Will revenue try again? or will I have to pay by credit card? At the moment, when I log into my LPT online it the balance is zero.

You need to phone revenue. My DD went out on the 21st and I received a notification letter from Revenue in advance.

Back