Looking to source small single bunk beds (2ft 6")

A

adaben

Hi,
Does anyone know anywhere that sells small single bunk beds? My house is too small for 3ft wide and 6' 6" beds, they'd swamp the kids bedroom and we'd have to slither past them. I've looked everywhere online in both U.K (where they never seem to deliver to Ireland) and the North and here in the south. As I've pretty much covered what online retailers have to offer I was wondering if anyone knew of any retailers in Dublin or surrounds who actually sell these smaller bunk beds in their actual stores?

Not sure about a 2'6" bunk bed but I know Argos do the smallest one I could find: search their site for Solid Pine Shorty Bunk Bed.

Size is 88 x 182 x 139 is about 2'10" x 6" x 4'5"

It's a fine solid bed althought the mattresses are a little on the lumpy side...

Here's one I found on Argos which is 2ft 9ins by 6ft if it's of any use to you -

Last edited:
Any options in IKEA.. they seem to have a lot of storage options,but have not checked bedding. Might be worth checking if not considered already

Or if you are good at DIY, you could build yours to scale. Check out this website:

[broken link removed]

Thanks for all the suggestions. I finally stumbled on a site mattressman.co.uk and found these narrower beds. I got the 2 beds and coil sprung mattresses for just under 420 euro. They'll be delivered in the next 3 - 5 days so hopefully it'll be grand.

Back