looking to implement the ISO 9000, any graduates to help?

hizzy

Hi All

I'm looking to implement the ISO 9000, and I'm just throwing this out there for any graduate that has completed a course in ISO who would be looking for work.

I'm getting very bogged down with it, and I don't think it should be this hard.

I got a quotation from a company, it was for 6000 euro, not including VAT, I'm a small company and that is a hell of a lot of money for me.

Regards

Hizzy

Re: any graduate looking for work who has completed course in ISO

6,000 is chicken feed for work in a complex area(as evidence by you getting bogged down). I would not suggest using some who has not implemented ISO before not matter what course they have done

The 6k + VAT is essentially for a project manager / over-seer. They won't implement (and cannot) anything, that'll be up to you based on their recommendations and they'll just sign off on your implementation.

Hi All

I'm looking to implement the ISO 9000, and I'm just throwing this out there for any graduate that has completed a course in ISO who would be looking for work.

I'm getting very bogged down with it, and I don't think it should be this hard.

I got a quotation from a company, it was for 6000 euro, not including VAT, I'm a small company and that is a hell of a lot of money for me.

Regards

Hizzy
What value to you think that ISO 9000 will bring to your organisation, in terms of increased sales, reduced error rates etc?

Will you be able to operate your business at ISO9000 standards ? If not, then having it is just another expensive document, and will be found out at ISO audit time.

Just a friendly caution.

Back