Looking for Yankee Candle : Juicy Cherry

Smashbox

Hi all

Looking to buy a now retired Yankee Candle of the Juicy Cherry variety. I've tried my local shops, and since it is now retired its kinda impossible to get.

I've seen some on ebay USA, where it will cost over $50 incl. delivery.

Anyone know of a place online in the UK/Ireland, with significantly lower postage costs? I know I'll pay more than the shop prices, just trying to get the best deal possible.

Its for a present, so would be very greatful for any help :cool:

Smashbox, I have searched high and low (well, checked all of the online places I know of that sell Yankee Candles) but to no avail :( Some places have wax tarts and votives in that fragrance if that's any good? The only places I've seen the jars is, like you already mentioned, eBay.

Its the jars I wanted, thanks for your help Celt. Seems I'm gonna have to fork out $55 for one!

I've found a small one here for you Smashbox, if that's any use to you...

[broken link removed]

Thats a great site, thanks a lot

I put my order in with ebay today as I figured there would be no more help forthcoming, I got two for $88 - they're a present so I had to get them, I feel robbed though... :eek:

Juicy Cherry was discontinued at the end of 2006, but the good news is Cherry blossom is a new fragrance for spring (due next week) & in Mid April Black Cherry will be available.

Basically Yankee Candle bring out approx. 20 new fragrances every year (Lavender is back this month!!!) but they also withdraw about 20 fragrances every year.

Their range of products has now grown so big that most stores just carry key lines.

For us ( [broken link removed] ) we will carry the main range on gifmaster.ie, but we are developing www.yankee.ie which will have about 80% of yankee products in stock.

Yankee.ie will have a blog & question / answer capabilities & news of new fragrances up to 6 months in advance & details of discontinued fragrances.

Simle answer - Nope. Because Yankee don't produce them anymore. The black cherry is almost identical in fragrance ( a bit richer) but a darker colour.
Its due 2nd week April.

Oh right, I wonder how some people still have some hanging around, especially in the US. Wish I had bulk buyed before it went out!

I was in Arnotts in Jervis Centre on Friday, and the lads were laughing amongst themselves cause they were getting a delivery of 2600 candles...They said that they were Yankee Candles and that the reason they ordered so many is cause they can't keep them in stock and they are coming in at discounted (at 6.99!) price...
Not sure about scents etc..

bit of an old thread, but it may be of note to know a Yankee Candle store is scheduled to open at bottom of Grafton st. in June.

I am a Yankee Candle addict. I love sun and sand and there is another one Egyptian Cotten(which I find it hard to get)

Home Store & More always have special offers on the Yankee Candles, sometimes they are €12 or €14.99 for the large jars. Some of the fragrances can be a bit dodgy - creme bruelee- yuk

Theres one in Galway, I found it a couple of years ago and was where I first got 'into' Juicy Cherry!

I should say that'll I be operating the store on behalf of Yankee - might get a rap on the knuckles by the mods.

If you're that into Yankee you'll be a favourite to win the Secret Scentsations competition - guess the fragances of 5 uncoloured Yankee Jars and you could win a trip to Boston.

I should say that'll I be operating the store on behalf of Yankee - might get a rap on the knuckles by the mods.

If you're that into Yankee you'll be a favourite to win the Secret Scentsations competition - guess the fragances of 5 uncoloured Yankee Jars and you could win a trip to Boston.

Best of Luck with the venture.
When is it opening - will there be special offers along the lines of home store and more, which are great value.

Best of Luck with the venture.
When is it opening - will there be special offers along the lines of home store and more, which are great value.
]
If eveything goes smoothly, June 2nd. There will always be promotions, Fragrance of Month, multi buys, frequent customer cards & EXCELLENT customer service.

]
If eveything goes smoothly, June 2nd. There will always be promotions, Fragrance of Month, multi buys, frequent customer cards & EXCELLENT customer service.

Well I will definitely be a frequent customer - have just checked downstairs and there is currently 8 of the large jars knocking around!

Mcaul, has there been a delay in the opening of the Yankee Candle shop? I walked the length of Grafton Street today (my least favourite pastime - especially during the Summer) and didn't see any sign of it. Any hints as to where exactly it'll be located?

Back