Looking for Top Soil and Horse Manure in Cork Area

triple_x

Looking to source 6 lorry loads (20 tonne) of top soil in Cork area. Also looking for horse maure (2 loads) anyone know of a reputable supplier in Cork area?
Thanks

I got a couple of tonnes of well-rotted horse manure from a guy in Wexford who advertised on buyandsell.ie - if he delivers to Dublin from Wexford I'm sure he'll deliver to Cork also. Have a look on that site and you'll probably find someone. I'll PM you his number if I still have it.

I'm assuming with a name like this, they supply horse manure...
Gee-Up Horse Manure Blarney(021)4381485

You could also try Hop Island - 021 4361277 - they might be glad to get rid of some.

I just got one load from a company in Glanworth but they could have del;ivered as much as I wanted, I'll PM their number.

I was warned by anyone in the know that getting top soil at this time of the year was pretty dodgy as it will be very wet - and can now vouch having had a 20 tonne load deliverd last friday, that it is certainly not movable / rakeable by hand. Now I'm looking for a jcb!
Gtec

Gtec - did you get the horse manure FOC? If so, can you please PM their details too? Thanks.

Last time I was in the Castlelands site in Carrigaline there was a heap of topsoil there. Ask for Sean the foreman above there. Liam O Driscoll in Hop Island should be good for the manure, PM me if you need help with either of them.

Back