Healthcare costs - not insurance Looking for background information on the company " Surgery Now'

Haille

Looking for background information on the company " Surgery Now' who organize treatments in Europe.Who are the directors? When I did a search online it said the company was dissolved but it still advertises.Looking for options for medical treatment abroad.Have also looked in Belfast but there seems to be a shortfall of about 1600 euros between the cost in Belfast and the max the HSE will pay.Would one be able to claim this amount off tax expenses? My surgery is minor knee Anthroscopy.Many thanks

Looking for background information on the company " Surgery Now' who organize treatments in Europe.Who are the directors?

Conor O’Hagan talks to Directors Noel Smith and Ian Comiskey​

Many thanks.Is there anybody out there who availed of this scheme? Would love to learn more.

Hi Noel, I postponed treatment. The reply I got back was they would have to carry out an arthroscopy of my knee to see if my meniscus needed to be repaired or not. I spent 5 euros on website just Ask where you can put a question to an orthopaedic surgeon .He said that I would have to weigh up the risks involved with surgery .With surgery there was an increased risk of arthritis afterwards. Finally I put my MRI results to a G>P Dr. Maire Finn who answers health related questions on the radio She said my injury normally took 3-6 months to repair on its own. So I picked that option. So I am not sure about asking surgeons for an opinion in future. I guess they do like to operate or would they advise against surgery on rare occasions?

Back