Looking for an accountant

feartheclaw

Hi all
I have a limited company offering consultancy services with turnover <100k. I am the sole employee. Looking for a new accountant to look after company accounts / returns and also to give advice on tax planning / pension etc...My existing arrangement isn't suitable any more. Based in Dublin 8. Any recommendations?
Thanks

Last edited:
Where do you live? Little point in recommending someone in Donegal if you live in West Cork. Even in these days of remote working, in practice you really should meet.

Best bet is to get independent recommendations from people you know personally and whose judgment you can trust. Anonymous recommendations are fraught with risk.

There is no particular need these days to have an accountant based close to where you are, but an initial meeting is indeed important.

Last edited:
Best bet is to get independent recommendations from people you know personally and whose judgment you can trust. Anonymous recommendations are fraught with risk.

There is no particular need these days to have an accountant based close to where you are, but an initial meeting is indeed important.

Very good advice.....

ironically from someone the original poster doesn't know, but probably should try and get to know before making any final decisions ;)

Back