looking for a platform to manage shares

pablohoney

Hi all. looking for an online tool/app to keep track of my shares buy and sell prices. i was with IG and then had to move to DEGIRO after Brexit so am looking for a handy tool to keep track of my portfolo for managing my stocks so i can keep a track of what price i bought / sold for rather than trying to keep a record myself. Something i would find handy when trying to take advantage of my annual tax free allowance etc

Hi all. looking for an online tool/app to keep track of my shares buy and sell prices. i was with IG and then had to move to DEGIRO after Brexit so am looking for a handy tool to keep track of my portfolo for managing my stocks so i can keep a track of what price i bought / sold for rather than trying to keep a record myself. Something i would find handy when trying to take advantage of my annual tax free allowance etc
There’s a company called ‘Microsoft’ who have something called ‘Excel’ which should probably do the trick. I’m not familiar with it myself, but I read about it in Time magazine.

thanks for the advice re excel - i dont like excel and not very good with it - was looking for a recommendation for a tool/app which i imagine there are available im just not aware of one and would like a recommendation of a nice user friendly one

Degiro will have all this information on their website - not sure why you need another

If you only want to keep track of your buying and selling price, then Excel is the way to go

they dont , i was with IG beforehand and when they transferred over to DEGIRO the buy price was listed as the price as per day of transfer. the reason i want it is if im selling one share i need to know the price of it as per FIFO for claiming tax free allowance etc. surely there is a platform set up to make this handy

Whatever the platform is, you will have to enter the buying and selling price along with the fees & commissions paid for the transaction - if you find Excel too complicated, I suggest you just use a notebook, pen and calculator

they dont , i was with IG beforehand and when they transferred over to DEGIRO the buy price was listed as the price as per day of transfer. the reason i want it is if im selling one share i need to know the price of it as per FIFO for claiming tax free allowance etc. surely there is a platform set up to make this handy
You should have questioned this at the time and asked Degiro to record the purchase price and costs

You are a great lad altogether . You must feel great looking at yourself in the mirror . FYI I’m looking for something handy tool
Wise to save myself the hassle of dealing with excel or pen and paper . You’re an awful clown

You are a great lad altogether . You must feel great looking at yourself in the mirror . FYI I’m looking for something handy tool
Wise to save myself the hassle of dealing with excel or pen and paper . You’re an awful clown
Excel is no hassle https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-a-stock-quote-e5af3212-e024-4d4c-bea0-623cf07fbc54

Google sheets can do the job if you don't have excel https://www.androidpolice.com/how-t...ext=Here's the formula you need,31), "WEEKLY")

Interesting thanks. I didn't know about the Google Sheets functions.

Mind you the author could have saved some time and contacted Gordon who has read about a company called "Microsoft"

Back