Looking for a new sofa... any ideas where to start?

Hi OP,

Yeah there is a lot of bargains around, I think IKEA is great for a bargain and nice products but i had trouble with them delivering my stuff from Belfast,

I recently used www.homedesign.ie. they are local to where i live, We had work done by them and were very pleased. They also do customised sofas like if you wanted a specific size for a corner etc. They are just down from Airside in Swords.

Hi,
I got mine delivered a couple of weeks ago, bought it in Reids, they had a great deal on....buy a 3 seater and get the 2 seater half price as far as I can remember....and despite some posts about them I found them to be really good. Sofa was initially to arrive on 8th May but I didn't have my keys!!!......delivery company held onto it for 6 weeks and didn't charge me a penny!

Had a look in Diamond Living and all the other shops.....I got stung by Jim Langan on 2 beds so wasn't keen on these huge sales that some of the furniture shops were having in case it was a thinly disguised "going out of business sale"

FTB1975

re looking for a quality sofa try Harvey Norman bought one there last january, not cheap but excellent quality, very very comfortable and no worries re supply .

Probably to pay for the website. It's a bit flash, sin't it?

Have to correct Leo - BoConcept sofas currently start at €665 (July promotion - normally €830). I guess that the impression Leo had was that the sofas are far more expensive than they actually are.

ps. I work with BoConcept.

pps. Glad you like the website!

Have to correct Leo - BoConcept sofas currently start at €665 (July promotion - normally €830). I guess that the impression Leo had was that the sofas are far more expensive than they actually are.

ps. I work with BoConcept.

pps. Glad you like the website!

Hi BoC, welcome to AAM. Just to clarify, my impression was formed based on the current BoConcept catalogue which I have sitting beside me here, and a recent visit to the showroom.
Leo

My sofa a lovely Corner suite that I paid 1700 from D omus for just got cancelled after 16 weeks of waiting as they decided to cease trading with the manufacturer - why they couldn't wait until my sofa arrived I'll never know. I'm still trying to get my deposit back. The 4 months I spent finding a sofa to fit my room and the 4 months of waiting for it I'll never get back .....

Back