London's Burning

Not that it makes a difference in my opinion but taking a quick glance at the pictures of some of the rioters would suggest that its a very even spread between black and white. Lot of girls seem to be involved as well!

[broken link removed]

I recognise the Colonel in Pic 5 of those Sky images!

I am not saying that I condone this, society has let this develop. The yobs have seen this sort of thing on TV and films for years, eg. Rambo does this sort of thing, They are numb to it. They also take part in voilence and shooting on their video games, that will be on the streets next.

Thanks to Nob Nation for the following;
Right Nobs, it's our turn to riot. Let's meet up under Cleary's Clock tonight and wreck the country!!! Oh wait, some blokes in suits got there first...

I am not saying that I condone this, society has let this develop. The yobs have seen this sort of thing on TV and films for years, eg. Rambo does this sort of thing, They are numb to it. They also take part in voilence and shooting on their video games, that will be on the streets next.

How do you mean....just stand back whilst they injure innocent people and destroy private property?

I feel very sorry for these poor deprived kids in their new trainers, covered in bling and the top fashion labels, oh and dont forget the blackberry's and Iphones... yeah right!!!

Scumbags every one of them !

Their parents should be locked up with them.

I feel very sorry for these poor deprived kids in their new trainers, covered in bling and the top fashion labels, oh and dont forget the blackberry's and Iphones... yeah right!!!

Scumbags every one of them !

Their parents should be locked up with them.

I heard that Blackberry were very concerned that their network was being used to facilitate the "late night shopping." This post will be deleted if not edited immediately wept.

I am just after watching the news and I am absolutely HORRIFIED and nearly feel sick after seeing what is still going on in London. Whatever those thugs get: they will deserve it!!!!

There was a young man who was injured and a bit dazed obviously. A man bent over and looked like he was helping him until someone who looked like friend of his, opened the poor young man's backpack and helped himself. They have no morales, no intelligence whatsoever and are simply criminals!!!

I am soooo angry. I just can not believe that the human being is able to behave like that. They take pleasure in causing chaos and scaring everybody.

Simply disgusting. It is very sad and you just feel powerless. We sit there and watch that but are not able to help.

I agree with the fact that although it started with a racial issue, it is now nor racism nor political: it is pure destriction for the sake of it.
I think Roker is not completely wrong. I don't think it is the reason but I do think that many youngsters play violent games for endless hours. You will eventually start taking the virtual into the real world thinking that you can get away with it and it is ok. It is of course not. Again, let's not just blame the video games but I think it is food for thought.

Also, where are the parents in all that? Many of them look like they are minors! So, where are they???? There is no responsibility whatsoever there.

I think they should have a curfew! What does a child has to do on the streets after a certain hour? Nothing!

As you can see, I am absolutely fuminggg!!!

I'd say the some of the PSNI have been on flights to London. These lads know a thing or two about sorting out riots.

Supporters of various soccer clubs (Millwall, Charlton, Spurs) have grouped up and are protecting there local areas.

This was always going to happen in some shape or form after the free reign the looters were given over the last few nights.

Due to the massive amount of police in London tonight the place is "relatively" calm. However, Manchester, Wolverhamton and Birmingham are experiencing serious rioting and looting tonight.

Kids as young as 7 and 9 looting on the streets of Manchester. Who and where are the parents? These kids need to be taken into care.

These yobs and their parents have been spoonfeed by Labor for over a decade . . . reality has now sunk in.

Thats us after next Decembers budget cuts social welfare rates.

I don't think we have the same levels of deprivation in Ireland csirl. Or those large basin estates that seem to be the source of so much trouble in the UK. Anyhow, isn't there a commitment not to cut welfare here?

Not wanting to speak for Monagt, but I took his/her post to refer to race/migration rather than welfare. There is a debate raging in the UK papers over whether this is or isn't race-related.

See [broken link removed] In the Telegraph.

Back