Loan/mortgage consolidation

nicky77

Just wondering if anyone can help. I started paying my mortgage in January and am finding it difficult on my own to pay it, credit union loan, car loan, credit card debt etc. Would it be wise to try someone like prima finance so soon into my mortgage to try and lower the monthly payment? Any advice is greatly appreciated

Have you read the many existing threads on mortgage loan consolidations, managing debts etc.?

Obviously not or else I wouldnt have asked. Having said that, I've just gone through about 7 pages of the forum and obviously must be looking in the wrong place. Really Im just wondering if people think its a bit soon to be looking to do this kind of thing

nicky77 said:
Obviously not
Why not? There's lots of useful content already on the site that could help you if you seek it out.
I've just gone through about 7 pages of the forum and obviously must be looking in the wrong place
You obviously missed these for example:

Key Posts
Budgeting + what/how to prioritise your cash?

Try searching for terms such as "consolidation", "consolidate" and "top-up" in complete posts (not just titles) and you'll find lots more. There are lots of threads on the whole issue of consolidating existing debts onto a mortgage and the pros/cons, risks/rewards, tradeoffs etc. involved

Back