Lisbon Airport to Cascais

Rose Violet

Hi

Has anyone done this trip lately & what is the best way to get to Cascais? We arrive into Lisbon at 21:20 is that a bit late for public transport? I found a website shuttledirect.com where you can book a pick up which appears to be €45 for two people. Does that sound reasonable?

Many thanks in advance

We did that transfer last September, and just got a taxi from Lisbon airport to our hotel. Cost was about 60 euro. On returning to Lisbon airport we paid only 40 euro.( we checked with a few taxis in Cascais) Taxis were very busy at Lisbon and we did have to wait maybe 20 mins. Perhaps the hotel where you plan to stay may get a better quote for you.

Last year we got a taxi from the airport to Cascais, which was €60 also. For the return we got the local train to Lisbon - 3 or 4 € & then the airport bus only another few euro. Of course our flight home was late ish so we had plenty time. I found the walk after check in, security etc. quite a distance in Lisbon & the food in the restaurants after check in not only very expensive but food horrible - so eat before you check in is my advice.

Public transport is definitely still an option at that time. Two ways to do it.
1) 208 bus to Cais do Sodre and then the train to Cascais
2) Red Line (Linhe Vermehla) to Alameda then change to the Green Line (Linhe Verde) to Cais do Sodre and then the train to Cascais.

Timetable for the bus here:
[broken link removed]

Timetables for the metro here:

Timetable for the train here:
[broken link removed]

Back