Lipotrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I am a fellow lipotrimmer. On day 7 and have lost 7 lbs so far, weigh in tomorrow. HAve another 14lbs to go o what I consider my ideal weight.
No longer considered overweight according to charts but hey who listens to charts....

I can’t believe that you can lose weight that fast, it could not be body fat, must be water. No wonder you would be constipated and tired you bloody dehydrated that’s why.

Your liver and Kidneys must be working over time and the toxins in your body will only be flushed out with plenty of water.

I would think if you can shift a stone in two weeks then go off the diet and go to a balanced food regime with an exercise programme.

These diets play havoc with your organs and metabolism and the long-term side effects far out weight the short term. Guaranteed to eventually put on more weight than you started with, as you metabolism will just go into starvation mode.

For me, energy in should be equal to energy out, this equals no stored energy/fat.

Too much intake and not enough output, is as bad as too much output and not enough intake!

Balanced, controlled method is the way otherwise you will yo yo diet and eventually beat your liver and kidney's into submission.

Losing weight quickly generally ensures piling it back on (and some more) even quicker as soon as you stop the diet.

Will people like you ever mind your own business. If choose to loose weight fast and put it on just as fast why do you care?

Er, you posted on a public bulletin board/discussion forum about your diet/weight loss plan and are now taking umbrage at people having the gall to comment on it? Jeez.... :rolleyes:

Bamhan said:
Will people like you ever mind your own business. If choose to loose weight fast and put it on just as fast why do you care?

People like me?? Lol...thanks.

Here's the original post.
Nosey Joe said:
A friend of mine has recommended that I go on a Lipotrim diet which is monitored by some chemists. I know that I could do with losing about three stone and want to. But do any of you have any experience or comment or advice on this particular diet. Ta

If you read that and then read my post I think it makes perfect sense. Nosey Joe was looking for advice so I'd hope that my comments might make people think and look into the long term aspects of dieting and instead focus on changing their lifestyle.

Incidentally, what I posted is generally considered good advice and it's free by the way. I won't even charge you for it...

Pardon me for being OTT.
Was a bit annoyed at hearing something negative.
Apologies, I was only reading the post in terms of myself and not in terms of the original poster's question.
I withdraw that remark if that is possible.

Bamhan said:
Pardon me for being OTT.
Was a bit annoyed at hearing something negative.
Apologies, I was only reading the post in terms of myself and not in terms of the original poster's question.
I withdraw that remark if that is possible.

No problem. No offence taken.

Lipo-something was featured on BBC Watchdog last week as a bit of a scam - it was not approved by the UK Medicines board IIRC.

This stuff sounds great! - Do you have to get at through your GP or is it available in chemist and how much is it??

Well folks last week I lost another 5 1/2 pounds and going to chemist on Friday to be weighed again and hopefully another loss.

Rainyday, I didnt see watchdog last week but if it is a scam then I am doing well out of it. I have lost 47 pounds in less than two months !! :cool: And feel great to boot. I have already dropped nearly two sizes and am now wearing clothes that I had meant to give to St Vincent de Paul. So they will now get the larger sized clothes.

Tomo , yes AFIK the diet is only available through a chemist. But I have been told, you can get it over the internet but I am not so sure. You need the chemist to keep you under observation anyway, for your own good. If you google Lipotrim and go into Pharmacy Programme you will find the Chemist nearest you that does it. Only a certain few do it. Send me a private message if you encounter any problems. The cost for males is € 85 and for females it is € 65 , but you would spend that on food and drink anyway ;) .
Next instalment Friday.

RainyDay said:
Lipo-something was featured on BBC Watchdog last week as a bit of a scam - it was not approved by the UK Medicines board IIRC.
[broken link removed]? Is this related to Lipotrim at all?

Nosey Joe...good luck with this...sounds amazing. can you provide some more infor though....
- is is €85 per week?
- is this in tablet form or a food suppliment/total replacement/ additive/shakes...
- Are you allowed eat anything else?
- Whats; the plan to ween off of it once you reach your target weight

...would love to know more...first hand from someone like yourself who is doing this

ninsaga

Hi there,

How does lipotrim work? Is it like slimfast (you mentioned milkshakes) and monitored by a chemist?

Congrats on progress so far.
cas

Congrats NoseyJoe on the continued weight loss! :)

Don't get bowled over by negitive comments from other people. I know people seem to have a lot of sucess on diets like weightwatchers but they more often than not don't work for everyone.
If you have found a system that you are happy with and is working for you then stick with it . . . . despite what anyone else says!
Your doing great and have fantastic will power to stick to the diet and even better than that you feel great and you know you look great so damn the begrudgers!

Martina, thanks for the very nice words. I have a great set of friends who have encouraged me all the way just like you, and one special friend who kept at me until I started the diet and phoned or text me about ten times a day to offer encouragement. Thanks again. X

Cas. I have never tried slimfast so I cannot compare like with like but it is total replacement shakes and is monitored by a chemist.

Ninsaga , yes it is €85 per week, but I would have spent more than that on food, drink and the usual sh*t you buy when you go into the shop. you are not allowed any meals as such , but I had to attend a close friends wedding last weekend and rather than be unsociable I had a small meal and really enjoyed it. Nothing with fat etc in it . I had a glass of wine with the meal and back to pints of tap water and ice after that which I quite enjoy now. as regards weaning off, I am starting tomorrow and there is a programme to stick to whereby you have one Lipotrim per day and then one to two small but quite generous meals. Then back on food. But I am going to stick with the Lipotrim and small meals until Jan 1st then back on the diet full for another couple of months, because contrary to my initial post I have another couple of stone to lose..............and I will :D
If anyone wants to contact me personally , leave your phone number in my PRIVATE MESSAGE box and I will ring you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back