Key Post Links on NAMA

Brendan,

Check out www.thepropertypin.com - there is lots of discussion, updates, information and implication about NAMA - Its the best I've seen so far......

Personally I feel its the biggest scam since benchmarking but the current government haven't the wit, motivation, integrity or energy to put forward an alternative proposition. There are many.

[broken link removed]on the legislation provided by NAMA itself

Patrick Honohan's [broken link removed]in The Irish Times

I think you will also find lively discussion, pro and anti NAMA, on [broken link removed]

Lots of the guys who pop up here and on the pin, are also there.

There is no doubt that this issue has definitely split people more so than a civil war, in fact it could well be termed an economic civil war, with strange reallignments, i.e. Garrett Fitz and Alan Dukes, former FG Leaders defecting to the FF camp.

Very interesting indeed.

Just out of curiosity Sunny, how do you know it is accurate analysis?

I haven't read much of it and am not having a go.... it's just that I have seen so many differing views and analysis of NAMA and wonder which to believe.

Just out of curiosity Sunny, how do you know it is accurate analysis?

I haven't read much of it and am not having a go.... it's just that I have seen so many differing views and analysis of NAMA and wonder which to believe.

Yeah, it's pretty good. I agree with you about a lot of the usual stuff you read. Don't think there is any doubt that he doesn't approve of Nama but he avoids the usual hysterical commentary and has raised some really good points. Well thought of on irisheconmy.ie. I have checked a lot of his figures and assumptions and couldn't really fault them to any great extent.

Back