Link Asset services

!RAY

Hi
My morgage was with AIB arrears of about 3,000. I have my private house and an apartment I rent out. Anyway Aib sold my mortgage to Everlast and cancelled my Aib account. I have not been able to pay my mortgage for the last 5 months ,the money is in my account. I rang Link and they said they will set up an account and I can pay everything up to date.
I have just received a letter that the above account and the property that is held as security "CPC" no longer applies to my account.
What does this mean?

Thanks for you help in advance

Are you sure it is not CCMA? Code of Conduct of Mortgage Arrears - which they can set aside. CPC is Consumer Protection Code which they cannot set aside.

You phone immediately - be very civil - and say you understand they record calls - and that you made one (or more) on XX/XX. Tell them what you said particularly that you offered to pay and that all this is on record of call- and say you want this investigated immediately - and ask for name and send a registered letter immediately outlining the facts and that you want this resolved immediately.

Contact - Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation for impartial and free advice.

Are you sure it is not CCMA? Code of Conduct of Mortgage Arrears - which they can set aside. CPC is Consumer Protection Code which they cannot set aside.

You phone immediately - be very civil - and say you understand they record calls - and that you made one (or more) on XX/XX. Tell them what you said particularly that you offered to pay and that all this is on record of call- and say you want this investigated immediately - and ask for name and send a registered letter immediately outlining the facts and that you want this resolved immediately.

Contact - Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation for impartial and free advice.
Thanks I'll give them a ring.

Back