Life Life Insurance without medical 50 Plus

JEON50

I am 50 and have been turned down for life insurance on medical grounds. Can anybody advise on best deals for 50+ without the need for a medical or medical report

Most life companies underwrite to the same criteria so it is unlikely you would get the cover somewhere else. Obviously it also depends on the amount you are looking for. Irish Life were doing something recently, i believe, where you didnt have to show any med history but it was only for about 30k of cover.

If you can't get cover are over age 50 and desperately need it then look at Irish Life's 50+ Easy Life Cover, Post Bank's (An Post) Over 50's Life Assurance and Cuna Mutual.

Hope this helps?

Last edited:
If you can't get cover are over age 50 and desperately need it then look at Irish Life's 50+ Easy Life Cover, Post Bank's (An Post) Over 50's Life Assurance and Cuna Mutual.

Hope this helps?
Many thanls Irish Life I have a quote, but An Post and Cuna Mutual I knew nothing about

Regards

JEON50

[broken link removed]

They are new to the Irish market and they are going to get bigger and bigger. Very big in the States.

Harvey, same as Cuna.

I get the feeling the over 50's life assurance market isn't going to be huge here though.

Back